Spriterush...best day to go ??? (if you can only pick one or two..)

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spriterush...best day to go ??? (if you can only pick one or two..)
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 21:23:29 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
If I were to go to spriterush on just one or two days...instead of the
entire week...which days would you recommend???

Worked for years to have my own business....now the business owns me!
Can't take an entire week off..yet!

I'd like to catch the caravan on the way up or back if there is one going
thru Richmond..

If I can't go I will be happy to serve as waypoint for wayward
travellers, tools, coffee, etc.

Ric Bergstrom,  Richmond,  VA
1973 Midget  1275    '88 240 Volvo   '92  F150    '74 Midget  1275
(apart!)
Central Virginia MG Classics, AMGBA, VMSC