Re: Oil cooler

To: patrick.elliott@attws.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Oil cooler
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 21:10:59 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
On Mon, 16 Mar 1998 15:51:09 -0800 "Elliott, Patrick"
<patrick.elliott@attws.com> writes:
>Question for the Experts.
>
> Have a 1275.
> Have an Oil Cooler from a Cessna. ( About 1 & 1/2 quarts)
> Have a source of hoses with AN fittings.
>
> Need to adapt Block and Oil filter openings to AN type fittings. I
>noticed that Victoria British Sells Adapters but doesn't say what they
>adapt to. Does anyone know if these are AN type        ?

Call Winners Circle...they have a web page...don't know the URL offhand.

>Is there such a thing as to much oil Cooler.?

Yes...but I think for only about 15 minutes in most cases..then
everything is nice and warm.  You may want to put on a thermostat....(See
Winners Circle..)

Winners Circle has THE stuff for high perf spridgets!

(I'm in no way affiliated..just a fan!!)

Oil cooler being plumbed as part of the current project!

Ric Bergstrom,  Richmond,  VA
1973 Midget  1275    '88 240 Volvo   '92  F150    '74 Midget  1275
(apart!)
Central Virginia MG Classics, AMGBA, VMSC