Looking for a few parts?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Looking for a few parts?
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 22:07:20 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Fellow Spridgeteers:

I am finishing up my 70 Midget and need a few obscure parts, any help
will be appreciated.

1. Headlight chrome ring,  I ordered one from VB but it just wont do.
The chrome is nasty and the rivet is wrong. I need a perfect original.

2. Tow brackets that attach to the front bumper mounts.  Just a pair of
steel plates with a hole in it.  These seem to have been removed from
most of the cars that I have seen, they got to be laying around
somewhere.

3. The metal fuel filler tube that attaches to the filler cap.  I need a
spare, long story.

I have some trading material, New set of SS/Teflon flex brake hoses for
a front drum brake car, wiper motor, wheel boxes, used rotors 25K miles
and never turned, etc. etc.  Or,of course, I could probably come up with
a little cash...

Thanks

Mark
70 Midget