Spridget e-mail directory

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spridget e-mail directory
From: Les Myer <lmyer@sprynet.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 22:20:55 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I'm back in Michigan and have received 36 new e-mail submissions so far
(since the list first appeared on PDLJMPR).  That makes somewhere around 80
total.  I will continue to collect through next weekend and then I will
update the list again.  Keep 'em coming (even after next weekend)!  I know
there are hundreds of you out there!  Don't be shy.

Remember, one continuous line in the following format (including spaces and
dashes):

last, first - email address - state, city - year model

Thanks,

Les Myer
PDLJMPR