5-Speed Rebuild

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 5-Speed Rebuild
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 07:47:43 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well it looks like Ulix is going to get his wish.  He wants to know the cost
of rebuilding the Datsun 5-speed. Well somehow between the time I got it and
the time I put it in the car it got jammed in gear. Since I don't do
transmissions I'm taking it to the shop in about 30 minutes.  The case has
to be opened anyway so I'm going to have them go through it and replace
whatever needs it. I'll let you all know when I get the bill.

Larry Miller (millerls@msn.com)
59 Bugeye (Under Construction)
60 Bugeye (Extremely Reluctantly Undergoing 5-Speed Transplant)
78 911 SC (Faster than a Bugeye but not as much fun)