Re: Timed engine removal

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Timed engine removal
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 14:03:11 +1100
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
40 minutes is pretty quick. It normally takes me (alone)
about 60-90 minutes depending how "on the ball" I am.
I have done this far too many times than I care to recall...

Since I am a forgetful fellow, I am always double checking
whether I have done all the req'd steps before lifting with
the block and tackle. I also keep mislaying my tools - it
drives me crazy. Either I've got Alzheimer's or I've been too
lax with paints and/or farm chemicals!!!! :-)

re-installation seems to go faster for some reason...

Mike