Leather Interiors(at least the seats!)

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Leather Interiors(at least the seats!)
From: Jason Urban <jurban@pond.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 20:59:12 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi All!

Someone's talk about leather had me thinking about recovering the seats.
They're gonna need it, and we have some leather that could be used for the
seats.  As most new cars with leather only have "real" leather on the
seating surfaces, I figured that the seating surface on the seat and back,
plus the sides, could get covered.  Some other material could be used for
the seat back and possibly the sides.

Can anyone recommend good books or good upholesterers??  And, does anyone
have an idea of the amount of material needed for two of these seats??

Just thinkin'
Jason.

|    Jason Urban - Apogee Labs  215-699-2060     |
|             CrackerArtsStudio                  |
|     http://www.dynanet.com/~crackerarts        |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd  '65&'67 Austin-Healey Sprites  |