Wheels and jack for sale...

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wheels and jack for sale...
From: CONAN@RALVM8.VNET.IBM.COM
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 98 17:21:58 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
  Amy's note got me to checking my excess stuff...
  I have a very good jack that I believe is an original from a '70 Midget.
It does not have "MG" or "MOWOG" stamped on it anywhere, but there is a
number like "128A100" (or something close to that) stamped on the little arm
that sticks into the car's jacking point.  No other markings.  It is the kind
of jack that is a single vertical upright with a screw inside and a crank
handle at the top side to turn the screw and raise/lower the (folding)arm
that is inserted into the appropriate hole in the side of the car.

  I have a set of 4 wheels of the plain style using the "AH" hubcap, but NOT
the early wheels with all the little round holes.  THESE WHEELS HAVE BEEN
WIDENED TO 5".  They are in good condition, not rusty, but they do need to be
cleaned up and painted.
  I never used them after getting them (decided my round arch car could use
Vega wheels without clearance problems) so can't -swear- they're perfect, but
I trust the guy I got 'em from.

  Speaking of Vega's...  I also have several extra Vega GT/Olds Starfire
wheels too. 13x6. Average junkyard condition.

  Two of the late style MG stamped mags.  One good, one with a dented rim
that would be useable but better as a spare.

  All are located in Raleigh NC.  Make an offer+shipping.
         Ed in NC
p.s. Sorry, no stock lug wrench. ;-)