1972 Midget GAN5UC120341G

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1972 Midget GAN5UC120341G
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 22:06:50 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Ho Listers!

I'm looking for the owner of (if it hasn't fallen victim to a crusher) a
1972 Midget #GAN5UC120341G.  If you're out there, I have a gift for you.
I have the original "Passport to Service" booklet, including the service
Identification Plate, dated 8/9/72.  It's old and pretty worn, but if
you own this particular car, it would be neat to have it.

There isn't a whole lot of service recorded in it though - the first few
oil changes in '72 and '73, then nothing until oil changes from '83 to
'85 (10 years between oil changes?).  If the owner is out there, and
wants it, contact me.

-NORY

Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '71 5-speed Midget (my new baby)
 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger