69 Midget

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 69 Midget
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 18:45:50 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Spridgeteers

I vame home to find a 69 Midget in my driveway! It wasn't there when I went to
work, it was in my parking spot when I got home. My son did not buy it, he
thought I did.

Turns out a local junk car hauler dropped it off (he knows me) but he also
wanted $200 for it.

The car is very complete, usual rust but straight and even the smog stuff is
still on it.
It has a clear title, the  interior is even in decent shape (seats are covered)
top and tonneau are shot. The car has a 1976 inspection sticker in the window.

Like the junker said, "it's worth $200 in parts"
Anybody looking for a project or a parts car?
I have $200 into it and no room for it, I have enough parts too and don't want
to start selling it off piece by piece.
A christian profit would be nice but I really need to get rid of it!

Any takers, come quick because I go to pick up a 72 Midget Sunday (tomorrow)

Frank Clarici
Seeing all of you at Sprite Rush 98
For more info on Sprite Rush, the 40th anniversery of the Sprite
Check out my home page  http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut