Re: Beautiful day to have a new Midget

To: "Nory" <Nory@webtv.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Beautiful day to have a new Midget
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 19:20:45 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi, Nory!  Must have been nice all along the east coast this weekend.  I
drove my Midget from Havelock to Annapolis, MD and back, with some side
trips around the beautiful backroads of Virginia  --- 1000 miles total.  I
saw a few American classics, but nothing British, except for the '69 Sprite
for sale in southern Maryland that I reported on before.  Actually got a
horn toot and a hand wave from a (new) Corvette driver.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain