[no subject]

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, rjl6n@uva.pcmail.virginia.edu, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 10:07:03 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Found this tidbit on the autocross mailing list.  As the GP will start in
about 20 minutes, and I have speedvision, it doesn't do me any good...but
if you don't....

YOU WILL LOVE IT!

So I'd start calling soon!

>>Found this in Fred Slick's latest RE News. Saw no reason to wait until
your
local newsletter reprints it.

Speedvision is urging members of car clubs to petition, en masse, their
local
cable providers to carry the channel. You'll recall, it now has the F1
contract
(along with Fox) for the USA.

Anyway, there is a toll-free number -- 888-22SPEED -- you can call, and
it will
in turn hook you up to your local cable provider so you can tell them how
VITAL
Speedvision is now to your daily TV fare. I tried it the other day.
Worked
like a charm.

--Rocky Entriken<<

Ric Bergstrom,  Richmond,  VA
1973 Midget  1275    '88 240 Volvo   '92  F150    '74 Midget  1275
(apart!)
Central Virginia MG Classics, AMGBA, VMSC