Insurance

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Insurance
From: Jason Urban <jurban@pond.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 15:59:18 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Don't know if this came from the Spridgets list, but doesn't #21 sound like
a Bugeye??

1)     Coming home I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I
        don't have.

2)     The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its
        intentions.

3)     I thought the window was down, but I found out it was up when I put
        my head through it.

4)     I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way.

5)     A truck backed through my windshield into my wife's face.

6)     A pedestrian hit me and went under my car.

7)     The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number of times
        before I hit him.

8)     I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at  my mother-in-law
        and headed over the embankment.

9)     In an attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.

10)    I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I
        reached the intersection a hedge sprang up, obscuring my vision and I

        did not see the other car.

11)    I had been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep at the wheel and
had
         an accident.

12)    I was on my way to the doctor with rear end trouble when my universal
        joint gave way causing me to have an accident.

13)    As I approached the intersection a sign suddenly appeared in a place
         where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in

        time to avoid the accident.

14)   To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front, I struck the
pedestrian.

15)   My car was legally parked as it backed into the other vehicle.

16)   An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished.

17)   I told the police that I was not injured, but on removing my hat, found
        that I had a fractured skull.

18)   I was sure the old fellow would never make it to the other side of the
       road when I struck him.

19)   The pedestrian had no idea which direction to run, so I ran over him.

20)   I saw a slow-moving, sad-faced old gentleman as he bounced off the
       roof of my car.

21)   The indirect cause of the accident was a little guy in a small car with
        a big mouth.

22)   I was thrown from my car as it left the road. I was later found in a
       ditch by some stray cows.

23)   The telephone pole was approaching. I was attempting to swerve out of
        its way, when it struck the front end.

|    Jason Urban - Apogee Labs  215-699-2060     |
|             CrackerArtsStudio                  |
|     http://www.dynanet.com/~crackerarts        |
|  '95 Z/28 6spd  '65&'67 Austin-Healey Sprites  |