Re: Bugeye Generator

To: David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Generator
From: chasdoug@gte.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 23:36:09 -0800
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The front bracket is also broken on my generator -- I believe the cause
of my bearing failure.  Other than that, it was working fine when the
bearing failed.

Is that front bearing pretty available?  I guess another option would be
to take the front bracket off a later gen and mount my armature in it
(assuming the bearing going out didn't ruin the armature as well).

Chas