Departure is Close

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Departure is Close
From: Bkitterer <Bkitterer@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 03:54:54 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Gang,

Well we got a break in the rain here in So. Cal. and took the car out to get a
new top and tonneau. Will pick it up on Wednesday, then one more outing to a
club meeting next week and into the trailer it goes.  After that we will be
away on our four month odyssey around the USA and to Sprite Rush.  Have
already found a number of other events and club activities to stop in on.  So
we are looking forward to seeing lots of cars and meeting their owners over
the next several months.

Bob and Ann
60 Sprite