Re: Low Prices on WW Rotors and cheap tops and carpets

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Subject: Re: Low Prices on WW Rotors and cheap tops and carpets
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 11:14:24 -0800
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Adrian,

I noticed we both brought up George (Classic Restorations)...

Interesting, maybe some of us are more "deal" consious than others.

I'm willing to take the risk in SICP to save a few bucks, and haven't
been stung  Also, I really have never met anyone who has (now
Scarborough Faire/NOS Locators is a different story!!!).

Patton (no interest in any LBC vendor)

--
Patton Dickson                   Dallas, TX

'67 AH Sprite - http://members.xoom.com/spridget/sprites.html
'65 Corvair Conv. - http://members.xoom.com/spridget/corvair.html