Re: Zenith Year?

To: "Editors, Molecular Vision" <jboatri@emory.edu>
Subject: Re: Zenith Year?
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@icx.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 14:47:08 -0500
Cc: Clive Nice <CliveNice@aol.com>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
He summed that all up nicely, but keep in mind there are those of us (or at
least me) that like the rubber bumpers and 1500 engine and the single Zenith
carb (speaking of zenith) that you don't have to adjust, really.  :-)  But
unfortunately, they aren't the best valued cars in the spridget world, and
certainly are not considered the "zenith" midget by most except hard headed
folks like me.  The 1500 really looks nice with those dual SUs though.

adrian,
going to sneak and turn down the office thermostat when nobody is looking

--
J. Adrian Barnes

http://user.icx.net/~adrian/midget/
http://user.icx.net/~adrian/