bugeye

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: bugeye
From: "carolien coulter" <carolien@coastalnet.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 20:51:07 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Now that I have finally figured out how to get a message on the list thanks
to Frank(just got a new computer-and it has been frustrating to say the
least,I thought I would let everybody know that I just painted my  Bugeye
doorliners with vynil upholstery paint( liner is actually ribbed rubber
carpet runner material)and it came out really nice. I did sand the rubber
first to get rid of at least the shiny part.Advance Auto part store had a
color that seems to match the original(my car is Cherry red) pretty
well-I've never seem original red rubber mats, but looking at pictures it
does't look to bad. BTW Frank and George!!!car was driven 10 miles
today!!!!first time on the road in 5 years.!!!!!:) :) Couldn't wipe the grin
of my face. Carol.