LBC's SOBRIQUET

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: LBC's SOBRIQUET
From: dr.moses@juno.com (Richard J. Moses II)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 22:20:59 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
As I muse over all the Spridget e-mails day-in and day-out there has been
a strange urge to ask you all this question.  It must be that the stress
of preparing for Sprite-Rush '98 has finally taken its toll now that is
only a couple of weeks away.  My sanity is surly fleeing!

I find strange satisfaction in buying AN5 plinths (one to a car, only @
50,0000 made and they haven't been reproduced yet) and what/why
enthusiasts nickname their cars.

So.... please quench this yen .... how in the world did all your LBC pets
get their sobriquets???

My 1st AN5 aka... Hidin (can't find him in a shoping mall parking lot)
    1st HAN9 aka... Buckey (hey what did you expect I am a dentist?
No.... he has a chrome bumper bar attached to his lower front dentition)

So.... what about your LBC's Sobriquet.... James, Bubbles, Chuckles,
Pieces, Helium, etc., etc., etc.???

Keep smiling,
Rick Moses