Re: Bugeye Generator

To: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Generator
From: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 19:47:16 -0800
Cc: chasdoug@gte.net, spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Dave...

The Sprite generator bearing is the most common one used on English
cars, Lucas #189307.  Although the generator configurations were
different, the bearing was the same on the Alfa Romero Guillietta Sprint
& Spider, Austins A30-55Mk II, Fords, all Hillmans except Minx Deluxe,
Humber Hawk, MG TD-TF-A-1600-Magnette-Twin Cam, Morris Minors, Nash
Metro, Rover 60-Landrover, all Singers, Sunbeam Talbots, TR2-3, and
Vauxhall Victor.

Bob Evans
Anaheim, California