EAT your BUGEYE

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: EAT your BUGEYE
From: dr.moses@juno.com (Richard J. Moses II)
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 08:21:25 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
4/1/98

Their coming to take me away, ha ha, their coming to take me a way, hee
hee, their coming to take me A W  A    Y !!!     ha ha hee hee

Yep, you can eat your Bugeye!

Back by popular demand are the one of a kind, completely ediable,
CHOCOLATE BUGEYES.  Each Bugeye is lovingly hand crafted by .... of
course .... the elves at SPRITE.  Baged and gift boxed by Cindy Elf &
Rick Elf.  We are back at it again!

All chocolate Bugeyes are made from tasty pure milk chocolate from a
secret elf family technique.    Each Sprite weighs in at about 1 3/4
ounces.  The Bugeyes are poured in the three quarters view position.
They are fabricated from solid chocolate about 3 3/4" long by 2" inches
wide and approximately 5/8" thick.  A totally unique item and it tastes
great to boot!

All Bugeyes come in chocolate-town brown chocolate, Nevada Beige peanut
butter chocolate, Old English White chocolate, Leaf Green chocolate,
Primrose Yellow chocolate and  British Racing Green chocolate.

Get em at SPRITE-RUSH '98!!!

YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET ........ Just wait until   THE   R U S H
begins!

PS  New elf item .... Eat your Bonnet Badge too.