TALKING FROG

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TALKING FROG
From: dr.moses@juno.com (Richard J. Moses II)
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 10:27:35 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
4/1/98

What do the Disney people have that SPRITE doesn't?  Well, besides a
billion bucks, theme parks and half of Florida, do you give up yet?

Kermit the frog ....  He's the star of stage,screen & TV !

Not to be outdone by Disney, SPRITE too has a talking frog.  Actually we
have a bunch of them.  I bought one of those Kermit frogs for my kids'
dental operatory .... the one with the velcro feet and arms.  Well he
just lays there smiling.  He doesn't do anything.  The kids have to
pretend he talks.  I think Disney pulled the wool over lots of us
unsuspecting Kermit fans.

SPRITE's talking frog sits on a cherry red AN5 dashboard, moves and
talks.  (That's when his inners are oiled and working and he feels like
it ...  AND only if all is well when his pea sized tape recorder brain is
pluged in too.)

Crazy ... you bet.  If it doesn't move, talk, flash lights and make you
say, "He's nuts"  it isn't from yours truly.

You too can converse with all the SPRITE frogs at SPRITE-RUSH '98.  You
will have to come to see the other talking frogs.  We got the  noisiest
and craziest collection of them!

PS  Your Frogeye or Spridget can talk to you too.   Aw, get out!?!?  No
really!  Get the kit, instructions and video tape at SPRITE-RUSH '98.
Your one stop, get it all place for that really, REALLY unusual gift.

Rivit ... Rivit ... Rivit ... Rivit ... C r o k e

DO SOMETHING WILD .... DRIVE YOUR SPRIDGET TO THE RUSH !!!!

1 (888) 5 SPRITE