Re: Tire size

To: <CONAN@RALVM8.VNET.IBM.COM>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Tire size
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 14:23:41 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have found that 175/60R13 works best. I use either 13x5 or 13x5.5 for this
size. The good thing about the 175/60 is that most of the high performance
rubber (including R rated tyres) are available in this size and many of them
fit under the wheel arch of a square arch spridget with minimul "pumping
out"
of the guards.

Mike