Clutch Slave Hose

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Clutch Slave Hose
From: "Daryl May" <mayfam@sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 18:09:33 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
My clutch slave cylinder is for a 1275 cc engine, and the corresponding new
hose fits nicely into the slave cylinder.

The OTHER end of the hose is the problem: I need to attach it to rigid
tubing.  No local car store or Moss or VB catalog has the necessary pipe
fittings, unions, or whatever they are called.

Does anyone know the correct description/size/thread for the attachment
part(s) so I can call around and check with parts suppliers?  It's driving
me crazy having counter clerks roll their eyes and say they don't stock
anything for Italian cars.

Daryl