Daily Driver

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Daily Driver
From: bhndrson@west.net
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 18:18:56 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
At 11:25 AM 3/31/98 -0500, Jeff wrote:
>I agree that many do not use their LBCs as God intended. But, quite a few
>of us do use our spridgets as daily or semi-daily drivers. How about a head
>count? I know Ulix does, I do, are there any others?

Unfortunately, I cannot count myself as one.  I haven't done much since
acquiring my '69 Sprite three years ago (time flies!).  But!  With the
anniversary today of the initiation of construction, I shall initiate my
concerted efforts to get mine back on the road.  With luck, I'll be able to
get real crazy and drive to one of the distant events and hope for good
weather and effective sunscreen.  When it does become operational, it WILL
become my daily driver because I cannot express how tired I am of driving an
SUV (sport utility vehicle (gaaack!) to those spridgeteers from parts across
ponds).

Bruce Henderson