Willie Nelson

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Willie Nelson
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 14:13:37 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Like Willie says, "I'm On The Road Again".  Got the 5-speed and engine
installed and running yesterday. Took it out for a spin today (it rained
yesterday) and I have to agree the transmission is nice.  It's quite and you
can stick it in first anytime you want. Car seems to even have a little pull
in 5th.  I plan on driving it to work tomorrow (if it don't rain) about 40
miles round trip and see how it does on the highway in 5th gear. The only
problem is that the speedometer reads about 10 MPH high at 50-60 MPH.

Does anybody have the mounting flange for a later model gearshift boot?.  I
have the boot but don't have the part that holds it on.  Don't even know
what it looks like.  If anyone has one laying around can we make a deal?

Larry Miller