Re: NJ Tire Mounts

To: <b-evans@ix.netcom.com>, "GMari58175" <GMari58175@aol.com>
Subject: Re: NJ Tire Mounts
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 11:16:24 -0700
Cc: <raylynchnj@mindspring.com>, <mdlempert@worldnet.att.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Amen to that. I have also noticed that most of the activity is in the
Mid-East to East. Very rare to see an english car for sale around here
(California Central Coast). I have not seen one being parted out for at
least 10 years. More Rolls than Spridgets in this part of CA and it used to
be a sports car Mecca.

Larry Miller