Looking for a front bumper

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Looking for a front bumper
From: Skip Tannen <Tannen@googolbox.babson.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 20:26:22 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Spridgeteers,

Okay, so I picked the wrong time of year to start "tidying up" the
Sprite, but I want to have it looking good for SpriteRush!

I finally decided it was time to fix the last of the PO's screwups - he
managed a very light tap in the front end, and the bumper pushed into
the front fenders just enough to scratch the paint.  The front fenders
are in the paint shop right now, but I still need to find a straight
front bumper.  If anyone within a couple of hours of Boston, MA is
willing to part with a straight, original front bumper for a '65, I
would love to hear front you!!  The chrome can be less than perfect, but
it will need to be in good enough condition to be replated.

Thanks in advance!

Skip Tannen
'65 MKIII Sprite