Re: Thanks

To: Bkitterer <Bkitterer@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Thanks
From: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 22:52:51 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Bob and Ann,

Looks to be an exciting trip!  If you're in Wisconsin around June 28th,
come to Sussex Village Park for the annual All British motorcar and
cycle show.  Sussex is just west of Milwaukee.  Lots of great people and
machines. You can ring up the following people for more information (I
will probably be in Colorado-but please call anyway as I would love to
meet you folks!):  Dan Donahue 414.321.5466 or
                                      Bruce Roehsner 414.255.1498

If I am home you have a place to stay-please call.
Be Safe,
Dave Woerpel
Burlington WI
414.763.6815