Re: 69 Mark IV Sprite for sale

To: William Chapman <bchapman@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: 69 Mark IV Sprite for sale
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 21:47:45 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

William Chapman wrote:

> 1969 Mark 4 Sprite for sale This was restored by Frank Clarici about 3
> years ago
> asking 3,000.00 obo car has been garage kept and has less than 500 miles
> on it
> since restored
>
> --
> Bill Chapman
> Bchapman@adelphia.net

I see my brother in law is selling his Sprite.
Guys, this is a real nice car, runs great, everything works except the horns
(unless he fixed them)
Primrose yellow, black interior.
All it needs is to be driven!!! Which he does not find time to do.
Maybe we can talk him into coming to Sprite Rush before he sells it.
Or maybe he can deliver it to a potential buyer at Sprite Rush.

No I can not bring it there, I am bringing 3 Sprites already and they are all
being driven out there.
Email him, make a deal, his Sprite just needs to be waxed and driven.

Frank