RE: RE: East vs. West/Sports Car Mecca

To: "'lmyer@sprynet.com'" <lmyer@sprynet.com>
Subject: RE: RE: East vs. West/Sports Car Mecca
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 10:14:38 -0500
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Minneapolis, where, in March, you can still tell what brand of tire left
November's ruts. Where I still can't take the motorcycle or the Midget out on
the road much because they haven't swept up the sand. Where they have to take
measures to prevent the street runoff from flowing directly into the
Mississippi so that St. Louis doesn't have to drink salt water.  Where there
are only two seasons: winter and road construction.

Not that Michigan, especially the U.P., doesn't have some real winters.

Phil Vanner
New Englander by birth, New Yorker by training, Midwesterner by accident