RE: 1997 Frogeye Sprite

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: 1997 Frogeye Sprite
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 13:38:57 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The brochure is really neat, but the company isn't doing too well.

http://www.insolvency.co.uk/sales/0106pric.htm

They're in receivership, so it doesn't look too goo for the future.  I
doubt that a potential buyer is going to go in big for a "niche market"
like this.

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net

On Thursday, April 09, 1998 12:08 PM, GMari58175 [SMTP:GMari58175@aol.com]
wrote:
> Surprised at all of you Sprite groupees that no one has mentioned the new
> "Megasprite" that was introduced in I think January, 98.  I have an
> promotional piece if anyone is interested in seeing it.  It is producd by
IPI
> Motors.  THis I guess is Island Plastics Industries Ltd.  In Cowes, GB.
 The