RE: bugeye body shell

To: "'Daniel Thompson'" <dthompso@total.net>
Subject: RE: bugeye body shell
From: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@service.ball.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 12:01:21 -0600
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Daniel,
I would love to get a copy of the videotape .
I bought a Mig welder and many steel body
panels . I am still taking the car apart (restoring
each part as it comes off) . I have not started
the actual sheet metal restoration yet.God help
me :-)  BTW if you don't mind me asking , how
much were you quoted for the sheet metal work?
                           Mark Hanna
                           AN5L/13731