Seat Foam

To: Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Seat Foam
From: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 10:08:46 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Fellow listers,

I apologize if this question has been asked before but I need to hear an
answer once again.  I am finishing the restoration of my Bugeye and
thought the original foam cushins would be ok.  I was very careful in
removing the seat cover as I did not want to have a big chunk of foam
missing where it was glued.  However, the material is pretty much powder
inside the seat bucket.

My questions are:  Which vendor has the best seat foam for a Bugeye?  Is
there any trimming necessary?  Are the contours correct?

Any forthcoming advice is appreciated.
Thabks in advance,
Dave Woerpel
59 :()