RE: Trailering a Spridget

To: "'Skip Tannen'" <Tannen@googolbox.babson.edu>
Subject: RE: Trailering a Spridget
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 15:19:24 -0400
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I seem to recall that Amy (the one with the bugeye and the web site) also was
told by U-haul that her car would not fit but found out from experience that it
did fit (although just). You might want to email her and ask her or take some
measurements and check the U-haul trailer for yourself. I did this with a local
company when renting a trailer; measured inner tire to inner tire, and it did
fit (just!)

Daniel Thompson