Newly Purchased Midget

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Newly Purchased Midget
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 23:18:59 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
As the subject line states, like Dave D., I've just purchased a new (to me,
of course) MG Midget.  It's a 1974 model with the splite chrome bumper and
round wheel arches.  I'm psyched as you can imagine.  Does't need any
immediate work to buzz around town, but there are a few small things I'll
be doing to it soon.  I've just got the deposit down and pick up the car in
a couple of weeks or otherwise I'd be down in the garage right now staring
and drooling.

Also wanted to thank everyone for their advice on insurance companies as
I'm the one who started the recent insurance thread with my naive query on
how to insure these things for something like what they are worth to us.

Now to go dream of being back on the road in a Midget.  I say "back on the
road" as my first car at age 17 or 18 was a 1963 Midget.  Twenty years
later I'm back in the saddle again.  Yeeehawww!

Philip