AND THE WINNER IS

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: AND THE WINNER IS
From: Jaral48462 <Jaral48462@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 08:54:45 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
For those that like statistics, thought I would post by State the results of
the Conclave 98 / DMH Commemorative Grille Badge orders that have come in over
the internet.  I've left out Michigan for obvious reasons.  Because it's our
home Conclave the planning committee alone will probably buy more than the
total orders we have received from outside the State. The results were from 26
State, Australia and Canada.  I was surprised there weren't any orders from
England!!!!!

AND THE WINNER IS:

CALIFORNIA                                                      10
PENNSYLVANIA                                                  7
NEW YORK & VIRGINIA                                       5
ILLINOIS                                                              4
NEW JERSEY & TEXAS                                       3
DELEWARE, HAWAII & WASHINGTON                 2

1 each from,  AUSTRALIA, CANADA, COLORADO, CONNECTICUT, FLORIDA,  GEORGIA,
IDAHO, KENTUCKY, MAINE, MARYLAND, MASSACHUSETTS, MISSOURI, NEVADA, NEW
HAMPSHIRE, OHIO, OREGON & UTAH

NOTE:   Because the monthly Conclave Committee meeting will take place this
weekend in Boyne Falls, Norm Parsons has decided to place the Grille Badge
order on Monday the 20th.  If you still want to order one and be guaranteed
delivery you have till Midnight Sunday to order.  Orders received after that
will be on a first come first serve basis.  To order go to:
            http://members.aol.com/jaral48462/index.html

Thanks for the orders,  I know you will like the badge when you receive it.

Ron Mitchell
Web Master Conclave 98
Ortonville, MI