Re: Datsun 5 speed ??

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Datsun 5 speed ??
From: "Dave, ...... just Dave" <dfox@blarg.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 21:16:01 -0700
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Aye Ca rumba !
 There were two of em today !!!
Two Datsun 210's '79 + '81 both five speeds. Unfortunately I had to go
recording again
so I couldn't stay to see what they went for. Next time I'll be armed with
all the right points to look for.
>From what I've seen I should be able to snag one for around $100 or less.
After removing the trans and other
necessary parts a call to my local scrap dealer will rid me of the hulk and
probably get me a few bucks
back. Even if it needs a rebuild I'll have gotten started for pretty cheap.

Thought for the day :
Check you're local tow-yard auctions.

Dave Fox
'67 Midget