re: Wheel Bolt Pattern List version 93.16.02

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: re: Wheel Bolt Pattern List version 93.16.02
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 23:03:01 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey guys,

I was searching around the new tonight, and I found list of different bolt
patterns and what they can be found on.  I knew about the Chevy Vega, but I
hadn't ever thought about GM building sister cars to the Vega.  Heck, I try
to forget about ANY American car built during that time.

Here is the link I got this info from.  I don't know about accuracy, but
it's worth noting.

http://www.students.tut.fi/~k124476/dataBySubject/WheelBoltPatterns.html

4 on 4
        Austin-Healey Sprite
        Crosley - all '39-'52
        MG Midget
        Jensen Healey
        Opel Manta, Kadette
        GM L-body
             Buick Skyhawk '75-'81
             Chevrolet Vega, Monza '71-'81
             Pontiac Sunbird, Astre '76-'81
             Oldsmobile Starfire '75-'81

I also was told yesterday that early Corvairs (including the Spyders) have
the same bolt pattern, but I haven't verified that yet.

Patton
---
Patton Dickson - Dallas, TX

'67 A-H Sprite - http://members.xoom.com/spridget/sprites.html