AND THE LEADERS ARE?

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: AND THE LEADERS ARE?
From: Jaral48462 <Jaral48462@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 18:12:08 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The order has been placed, the wheels are turning, Samples for final approval
of the Conclave 98 / DMH 100 Grille Badge will be available in two weeks.
After approval we were promised four (4) weeks delivery.  What does that mean?
For one thing, we'll be able to start shipping the Badges to you by the end of
the first or second week in June.  .  Checked with Strut-Yur-Stuff today and
was informed that we can increase the order up to the start of Production.
Good news is we can validate and guarantee orders for the next two weeks
before the "First Come, First Serve" program starts for Internet orders.  So
if you're still considering ordering one, the window has opened.  You can
acquire a collectable Grille Badge and improve your States position in the
standings.  So far it looks like California has an all out campaign to remain
on top with six (6) more orders.  Virginia has taken sole possession of third
place and orders from North Carolina & Tennessee  increased the State Count to
30.  Just 20 States to go to have full representation.  Does any one know of a
Healey being driven on the Tundra in Alaska?  That might be the only State
that doesn't have a Healey on the Register.  Would still like to get an order
from the UK.  Might just have to take some over to the Swap Meet at Beuhlie
this Fall

AND THE LEADERS ARE?

CALIFORNIA                                                      16
PENNSYLVANIA                                                  9
VIRGINIA                                                             6
NEW YORK &                                                     5
ILLINOIS, MARYLAND & NEW JERSEY                4 each
TEXAS & WASHINGTON                                      3 each
2 each from DELEWARE, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, HAWAII, TENNESSEE & UTAH

1 each from,  AUSTRALIA, ARIZONA, CANADA, COLORADO, CONNECTICUT, FLORIDA,
GEORGIA, IDAHO, KENTUCKY, MAINE, MASSACHUSETTS, MISSOURI, NEVADA, NEW
HAMPSHIRE, NORTH CAROLINA, OHIO, OREGON & WISCONSIN

IS YOUR STATE STILL MISSING?????

To order a Conclave 98 / DMH 100 Commemorative Grille Badge, go to:

      http://members.aol.com/jaral48462/index.html

Thanks for the orders,

Ron Mitchell
Web Master Conclave 98