Re: Fram Oil Filter

To: "Adrian Jones" <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>, "Spridgeteers" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Fram Oil Filter
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 21:37:12 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi, Adrian -
I have to speak up for OO NINE here -- he doesn't leak.  His 1275 had been
rebuilt sometime before I got the car by someone who really knew what he
was doing.    I have had the car since 1987, and it has never leaked.  123K
on it now.   Last Fall I did a 1500 mile roundtrip in OO NINE and arrived
back home with the same oil in the engine that I started with.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain