Re: Dash light

To: "Dave, ...... just Dave" <dfox@blarg.net>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Dash light
From: "Editors, Molecular Vision" <jboatri@emory.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 11:00:30 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I use the dash light switch a lot. I always run with my headlights on, day
or night. I've had many friends and co-workers who've seen me zipping
around later tell me that the lights really made me noticeable. I also
always use high beams. Every little bit helps in Atlanta traffic.

I don't run with the dash lights in the day. They're obviously not needed,
and from all the horror stories about under-dash fires and just the sucky
job of replacing them, I'd just as soon have them last as long as possible.

Jeff

> Any good ideas on a more useful function for the panel light switch ?
> I don't understand why you would want to turn the dash lights off. Do you ?
> Ulix told me he made his into an emergency flasher switch.
> Anybody else ?...

Jeff Boatright  '65 Sprite MkIII   __o_\__
http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~jboatri/