RE: Synthetic Grease

To: "'Jeff Boatright'" <jboatri@emory.edu>, hdr@ross.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Synthetic Grease
From: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 10:51:57 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
This has probably already been covered....

The hot setup when I used to go to the MG shows 10 yrs ago was to clean the
inside of the wheel hub, Silcone seal the spoke ends, then load grease onto
the splines.  That way the grease couldn't get past the spoke heads and down
the spokes.  Really worked well.

Just my .02.

Jim