Re: rear license bracket

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: rear license bracket
From: "carolien coulter" <carolien@coastalnet.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 20:58:01 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
To: carolien coulter <carolien@coastalnet.com>
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Monday, April 27, 1998 5:44 PM

>Hi Frank,
I have those brackets, but apparently there is an additional little bracket
that bolts on top or in between the radiator/inner wheel arch bracket  that
holds that clip.Glad to find out I don't need anything else for the seals.I
guess that will be tomorrow's project.On the turn signal light I found out
that this is a wraning light as well, to let you know if a bulb is burned
out. Since the bonnet harness was not hooked up, it probably saw this a
'bulb failure' hence the steady light. After the fact it seems simple.You've
got to love the British. Carol.