Preping for Sprite Rush 98

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Preping for Sprite Rush 98
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 22:02:28 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Spridgeteers

A few things at this time...

I now have all the Tee, Staff, and Sweat shirts for Sprite Rush, and the dash
plaques too.
My whole family (except me) is in the printing business and the did the printing
for this event.
The shirts are great! Another reason for attending, new wardrobe.

Next, since I did snap an axle away from home once, I decided to take along a
spare axle shaft.
Where to put it along with 300 + shirts in a Sprite???
For those serious spare parts carriers, I used an old rubber grommet from the
steering column and replaced the blaking column grommet on the right side, stuck
the spare rear axle thru this grommet and tied it off near the shock with a zip
tie.
It does not rattle, stays put, will not make any dents rolling around in the
boot, and takes up ZERO space inside the car.
Just an idea. And since I am driving 3 Sprites out to PA, I thought it would be
cheap insurance.

Finally, while polishing my radiator hoses, I decided to wax at least one Sprite
for the show. I even touched up some paint chips and took all the leaves from
last Fall out from behind the seats.
Maybe tomorrow I'll even break out the vacuum.
Now for sure it will rain en route to Carlisle, the fairgrounds will be all mud,
and the grassy show feild will be 3 feet high.

Now my son decides to put on a big front sway bar on ole yellow, asks me if I
have a top and side curtains for it and may even wash it before we leave Friday.

He did put some big speakers in it last night.

The blue Sprite (PIECES) is always ready, just gas and go!

See all of you there, remember your "SPRIGETEERS" picture from Amy's home page.
http://www.cococo.net/pub/ltturner/healium.htm
--
Frank Clarici                         Toms River, NJ
Too many LBCs