Re: See ya all at CARLISLE !!!!!!!!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: See ya all at CARLISLE !!!!!!!!
From: spriteracer@juno.com (R Williams)
Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 13:05:20 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
To: those lucky people going to Hershey.
I really, really, really wish I could make it, being that I grew up in
nearby Hershey and all. Unfortunately work and distance (now living in
Louisiana) prevent me from doing so. I hope the weather cooperates for
y'all (jeez, now I'm picking up some kind of accent). I remember that
just about every year during the big car show in Hershey (fall AACA meet)
it would rain and turn the whole area into a big mud pit. I hope that
doesn't happen in Carlisle. I think the drainage is much better on the
"west shore" than over in Hershey. Anyway I'm sure it going to be a great
time. Maybe I'll make it next time.
Have fun.
Rick Williams (from sort of near Carlisle, in Hershey)
66' Sprite (from right near Carlisle, in Dillsburg)
P.S. While you're there go see Indian Echo Caverns and all the other fine
attractions in Chocolate Town USA...