Re: Sprite Birthday

To: Jim Rowan <jimrowan@uic.edu>
Subject: Re: Sprite Birthday
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 17:42:59 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets@autox.team.net" <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Jim Rowan wrote:

> May 11,12 (1960)  are the assembly dates for my Sprite.
> Originally it was Nevada Beige. I've never seen this color at any of the
> shows.
> Can someone describe it or are there on-line pics? ... is it a brown beige
> or a cream beige?
> Either way I'm glad I have it in 1998 and not 1960.
> Beige with a red interior/hood and whitewalls? Yeesh, the 60's in full effect.
> It's been through 3 owners and three colors; beige, red, and now a proper BRG
> with a black interior. It's been on both coasts and to Alaska via the ALCAN
> highway;
> 93K original miles and no signs of slowing down!
>
> Too bad I can't celebrate is amongst company at the Spriterush. :^(
>
> Cheers,
> Jim Rowan
> AN5 39645

Jim and the Group:

I had an opportunity to see a beautiful (one owner)Nevada Beige Sprite
owned by Bob and Ann.  They had it at the Townsend Tennessee show two
weeks ago.  Great car, great color and great people.  They were on
their way to Sprite Rush, if you have a chance to meet up with them in
their travels don't miss it.
--
Mark
70 Midget