Re: Sprite Rush 98

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Sprite Rush 98
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 15:24:21 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
On 5/15/98 4:48 PM so and so  Frank Clarici said. (And I quote)

>Spridgeteers
>
>I made it out and back with 3 Sprites, the A40 also made it both ways.
>Minor troubles included; failed brake light switch on A40. No major problem
>since I bought a NOS switch at Carlisle 2 days before.
>I blew out my Apple rebuilt front shocks en route to Carlilse, I also
>bought a
<SNIP>
I saw 2 of your cars on Saturday. You had all 3 Sprites there?
 Sorry I missed you.
The yellow one looked great.
I had to dive home Sat evening, topless, in the rain. Fortunately only
125 miles. Only got wet when I stopped.

Would have liked to have to met you. Next time?

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu