SpriteRush and PDLJMPR

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: SpriteRush and PDLJMPR
From: Les Myer <lmyer@probe.net>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 00:08:20 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi List,

It's been a busy couple of weeks, but it's finally slowing down for me a
bit.  Wish I could have been at Sprite Rush, but work kept me away.
Matter-of-fact, I ended up working two weeks straight with no days off and
wound up with a trip to Nebraska to see my son graduate high school last
weekend.

However, I did receive a very nice package from Frank Clarici and Amy
Turner today that included a Sprite Jacket from Rick Moses, photos by Kevin
Valentine, some very nice memorabilia, and a copy of Chatter with my
article signed by a multitude of enthusiasts.  I certainly appreciate the
effort.  Thanks very much.

As soon as I can collect the rest of the photo and articles from Sprite
Rush, I will be putting out a special issue of PDLJMPR.  This issue will
debut the new look and feel of PDLJMPR Web Magazine.  We are in process of
a total overhaul of the web site to a "frames" format and hope to give it
better functionality as well as a slicker look.  In the meantime, I will
publish all of the photos Kevin Valentine took of the individual cars next
weekend.

Regards,

Les Myer
PDLJMPR