Re: Flywheel lightening

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Flywheel lightening
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 20:45:30 -0500
Cc: Peter Samaroo <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The "factory" lightened steel flywheel weighs in at around 15 lbs, as compared
to 25 lbs for the
stock unit. I suspect you could duplicate the factory lightened unit with an
AMCO brake lathe.

Fine for street or race.

You could spend big bucks and get a 7 lbs alloy Tilton... but only good for a
full race motor...

WST
Team Thicko